3 field trips in 2 weeks! 😅

Spring is bringing so many affirming + affordable activities!! Come bike, climb, and…squash with me.

• Slow Roll [FREE] - Saturday, April 29, 3ish to 4ish, starting at Edgewater Park - Slow Roll has been Cleveland’s most welcoming, inclusive bike ride for 10 years now. I finally tried it last fall and had a magical time as we swarmed through Cudell.

Good for all bikes and abilities. Arrive between 3 and 4 to get settled into the huge group. You can veer off whenever you’re done. (Yes, this is the same day I’m going to spin class.)

• Queer Climbing at Climb Cleveland [$14] - Monday, May 1, 6-8pm, at 2190 Professor Ave - The new outgrowth of Columbus’ queer climbing group is taking over the bouldering gym (8-12ft) at Climb Cleveland! Their goal is to create space for LGBTQ+ people and provide discounted admissions. I attended a similar event at Cleveland Rocks and felt the love.

• Try squash at Northwest Neighborhoods mixer [FREE] - Thursday, May 11, 5:30-7:30pm, at 4701 Lorain Ave - Urban Squash Cleveland is hosting this neighborly meetup, and you don’t even have to play to enjoy the pizza and company. My employer Northwest Neighborhoods is especially hoping to gather folks from the Cudell, Detroit Shoreway, and Edgewater neighborhoods (around Out Fitness), but no one is turned away. I’m excited to try the squash tutorials, even though I wasn’t very good at my first pickleball game last month!

It’s gonna be a fun two weeks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Let me know what you plan to attend so we can meet up!